Sunday, July 1, 2012

Guns are the best method of self-defence????

I'm getting into this since some bozo wanted to make me look like a hypocrite since I had a PA Carry permit way back when--

"you gonna deny others the same privilege?"

Naw, spend time in the Army, learn rules of engagement among other skills useful if you aren't going to be a danger to yourself.

And others.

Seriously, there are too many drawbacks to using a gun, especially a handgun, for self-defence. First off, any weapon which can be used against you to your detriment is not a good choice.

And before you make any stupid "accidental discharge comments" see the Risk Factor cross post from my blog

But, despite whatcha want me to think--you have yet to show me that you would be safer walking down the street packing heat.

And if YOU are, I want to be in the next county over.

No comments:

Post a Comment