Saturday, November 12, 2011

Rick Perry Meets the Spanish Inquisition

OK, Rick Perry's latest gaff in Detroit reminded me of Monty Python's Spanish Inquisition sketch:


I was curious if anyone else had the same reaction and came up with this:


Of course, life imitates art, but there could be a better script than the one in the above video:
NOBODY expects Rick Perry! The chief Agency I will dismantle is Commerce...Commerce and Education...Commerce and Education.... The two Agencies I will dismantle are Commerce and Education...and The EPA.... .The three Agencies I will dismantle are Commerce, Education, and The EPA ...and The Department of Energy.... The four...no... Amongst the Agencies I will dismantle.... Amongst Agencies I will dismantle...are Commerce, Education.... I'll come in again.

NOBODY expects expects Rick Perry! Amongst the Agencies I will dismantle are such diverse ones as: Commerce, Education, The EPA, and The Department of Energy, and Housing and Urban Development - Oh damn!
Dominic Dezzutti also had the same observation.

No comments:

Post a Comment